Monday, December 6, 2010

Tis The Season

Thanksgiving has come and gone.  Christmas is knocking at the door, well already has one foot in the door.

Thanksgiving brought us Turkey with apple and walnut stuffing.








 Mr. Winston watching the Patriots.  I know you cant see it but Mr. Winston's sweatshirt has the Patriots logo embroidered on its back.  It makes his Daddy happy that his little man is such a big fan.









Sshhhhhh.  This is a present for my son's girlfriend's dog.  What is it with all these sports themes?  Now I need to make something for my son's dog, hmmm what shall I make.........
















Yes, Bubbles will be getting a Celtics jacket with her name on it.  Everyone, from my mother in law (Judy), husband and kids, seem to be home town team fans!!  Which reminds me, Pats are coming on shortly on Monday Night Football.  I have to go!!



Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment